- Download 77
- File Size 829.29 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 6, 2018
- Last Updated June 19, 2018
GroupWise Annual Support Package Brochure
Marvin Huffaker’s GroupWise support package provides full service and support for your entire GroupWise system. Marvin supports GroupWise running on Windows and/or Linux, or a combination of both. He also fully supports your systems whether they are physical systems or running virtualized. Any required installation, configuration, and support for your entire GroupWise email system are fundamental components of this service. The offering features unbeatable value and is an all-inclusive package.
- Unlimited technical support for all systems included within the scope of the service contract.
- Personalized service from Marvin Huffaker, a highly qualified GroupWise engineer.
- 24x7x365 emergency support for critical system outages.
- Regular proactive health checks and maintenance / patch updates.
- Simple fixed annual pricing model that makes budgeting easy. No surprise or hidden fees.
- Free in-place GroupWise upgrades for the life of the contract. If Novell releases a new GroupWise version, and the server is capable of an in-place upgrade, we include that for no additional cost.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee and 90 day opt out period. You may opt out of the contract any time within the first 90 days if you are not completely satisfied with the services provided.
- Server and GroupWise agent monitoring is included with email notifications for maximum reliability and outage prevention.